The spirit and enthusiasm with which Central Florida embraces IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts is overwhelming. A free public festival, IMAGES is considered one of the top outdoor art shows in the Southeast US. In 2013, the juried fine art festival presented 220 artists, 70 from 17 states across the US and 140 from Florida, and drew 42,000 attendees, an increase of 9%. The weekend of festivities includes outstanding art, live music, a student art exhibit featuring the work of 100 of our talented youth in Southeast Volusia, and a creative education tent with five hands-on art projects that serves over 700 children, in partnership with art teachers from our local schools.
Our sponsors allow us to continue to make the Festival an outstanding event for artists and patrons, for local residents and visitors, for adults and children. The festival offers a wide range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities for businesses seeking to promote their products and services. A sample of some possible benefits of sponsorship are listed below, however, sponsor's benefits can be modified to meet your unique needs and concerns. Depending on the level of sponsorship, sponsors may obtain exclusive promotional rights for one or more product or service categories, and can promote their products or services at a booth at the Festival. Sponsor commitments are date sensitive; the earlier your commitment the more exposure you will receive.
Supporting Sponsor: $2,500, includes 10 x 10 tent to showcase your business and all media benefits below:
The 2014 advertising campaign showcasing IMAGES and New Smyrna Beach includes the following:
- Your logo in television advertisements including 238 television commercials aired on Brighthouse 13, Hallmark Channel, A&E, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) and the Travel Channel, resulting in 262,000 ad impressions in the Orange/Seminole/Osceola County market and 320,000 ad impressions in the Volusia/Flagler County Market.
- Your logo in 58 television advertisements on WKMG-TV Channel 6, reaching 270,000 households
- Your logo in print advertising including Florida Travel and Life, Orlando Home & Leisure, Orange Appeal, Orlando Arts, The Pennysaver, New Smyrna/Halifax/Flagler/DeLand Magazine, Orlando Sentinel, St. Augustine Record and the Daytona News-Journal
- Your logo in a special event program distributed in 35,000 copies of the Daytona News-Journal
- Acknowledgement in radio spots on 90.7 WMFE, WVYB, and AM1230 WSBB
- Your logo on the event poster, showcased by 300 businesses and sold at the Festival and in press releases and other materials
- Verbal acknowledgement at festival events, including from the IMAGES Live Stage during entertainment, the Patron Dinner attended by 350 guests, and the Artist Dinner attended by 300 artists and guests
Sponsorship of Special Entertainment, Events and Areas
- Musical entertainment at the IMAGES Live! Stage in Riverside Park, including prominent Sponsor signage
- Patron's Lounge
- Festival Artists' Awards Banquet
- Artist Hospitality Area
- Children's Education Tent
Invitations and Entertainment for Guests: Sponsors may invite guests to attend various Festival affairs and parties, including the Patrons Party and Artist Awards Dinner, and to use the Patron's Lounge as their homebase. These are terrific occasions to entertain your customers and employees and to gain valuable networking time.
For additional information, please e-mail