The spirit and enthusiasm with which Central Florida embraces IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts is overwhelming. A free public festival, IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts, is considered one of the top outdoor art shows in the Southeast US; indeed 92% of participating artists rated the event a “10,” the highest rating. In 2014, the 38th annual juried fine art festival presented 225 artists from 29 states and Canada, and drew 45,000 affluent arts enthusiasts, an increase of 7%. The weekend of festivities includes outstanding art, live music, a student art exhibit featuring the work of 100 of our talented youth in Southeast Volusia, and a creative education tent with five hands-on art projects that serves over 750 children, in partnership with art educators from our local schools.
The community programs, which help make IMAGES possible, commence long before the Festival begins. The popular Patrons Program is the most successful in Central Florida, building community support for IMAGES and artists through the commitment of patrons who pledge to purchase a minimum of $200 in artwork at the Festival. In 2014 there were a record 220 patrons representing a 64% increase over 2013. While 75% of those Patrons are from Volusia County, 18% are from Central Florida and 7% are from out of state. The year-long solicitation of in-kind support and sponsorships for IMAGES results in dedicated partnerships with over 30 local businesses.
Our sponsors allow us to continue to make the Festival an outstanding event for artists and patrons, for local residents and visitors, for adults and children. The festival offers a wide range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities for businesses seeking to promote their products and services. A sample of benefits of sponsorship are listed below, however, sponsor's benefits can be modified to meet your unique needs and concerns. Depending on the level of sponsorship, sponsors may obtain exclusive promotional rights for one or more product or service categories, and can promote their products or services at a booth at the Festival. Sponsor commitments are date sensitive; the earlier your commitment the more exposure you will receive.
Supporting Sponsor: $2,500, includes 10 x 10 tent to showcase your business and all media benefits below:
The 2015 advertising campaign showcasing IMAGES and New Smyrna Beach includes the following:
- Your logo in television advertisements including 238 television commercials aired on Brighthouse 13, Hallmark Channel, A&E, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) and the Travel Channel, resulting in 262,000 ad impressions in the Orange/Seminole/Osceola County market and 320,000 ad impressions in the Volusia/Flagler County Market.
- Your logo in 58 television advertisements on WKMG-TV Channel 6, reaching 270,000 households
- Your logo in print advertising including Florida Travel and Life, Orlando Home & Leisure, Orange Appeal, Orlando Arts, The Pennysaver, New Smyrna/Halifax/Flagler/DeLand Magazine, Orlando Sentinel, St. Augustine Record and the Daytona News-Journal
- Your logo in a special event program distributed in 35,000 copies of the Daytona News-Journal
- Acknowledgement in radio spots on 90.7 WMFE, WVYB, and AM1230 WSBB
- Your logo on the event poster, showcased by 300 businesses and sold at the Festival and in press releases and other materials
- Verbal acknowledgement at festival events, including from the IMAGES Live Stage during entertainment, the Patron Dinner attended by 350 guests, and the Artist Dinner attended by 300 artists and guests
Sponsorship of Special Entertainment, Events and Areas
Invitations and Entertainment for Guests: Sponsors may invite guests to attend various Festival affairs and parties, including the Patrons Party and Artist Awards Dinner, and to use the Patron's Lounge as their homebase. These are terrific occasions to entertain your customers and employees and to gain valuable networking time.\
- Musical entertainment at the IMAGES Live! Stage in Riverside Park, including prominent Sponsor signage
- Patron's Lounge
- Festival Artists' Awards Banquet
- Artist Hospitality Area
- Children's Education Tent