Festival Site and Display Requirements
- This three-day outdoor Festival is open Friday, January 24 from 1 to 5 PM, Saturday, January 25 from 9 AM to 5 PM and Saturday, January 26 from 10 AM to 5 PM, and takes place on a paved surface; the grass park is utilized for entertainment, the food court, and free children's art programs
- Artists will be assigned and must stay within their allotted 11'x12' exhibition spaces. Displays must be set up as assigned; artists are responsible for their own displays, and they are expected to exhibit ALL DAYS. Failure to exhibit on all days may disqualify artists from an award or from future Festivals.
- All exhibits must be original works executed since 2008. Commercially produced or imported items, kit objects, scrimshaw, books, calendars and shells are not acceptable. The quality of exhibited work is expected to be equal to that of the submitted slides.
- Only original works are to be displayed on the walls of the booth; limited edition/numbered prints of your work are allowed only in a browse bin in your booth.
- Two artists collaborating to produce single pieces of art may qualify as a single exhibitor, but all works displayed should be products of collaboration rather than individual works by each collaborator.
- No ribbons or awards from other shows may be displayed.
- Paintings, graphics and photographs must be suitably framed or matted.
- Each artist is to display the provided Festival identification card showing name, space number, and city of residence.
- Security is provided both Friday and Saturday nights.
- All display booths will be checked by the Viewing Committee Saturday morning and throughout the Festival to ensure compliance with Festival rules. The Viewing Committee will have the authority to remove any work violating Festival rules.
- All work for sale must be priced. No commission on sales will be charged by IMAGES. Artists are required to complete and submit Florida sales tax forms.